Friday, 5 September 2014

Sports Luxe

Possibly one of the comfiest trends around! Joggers, sweaters and backpacks? Hell yes. If I could live in leggings and a big tee I would, so this trend is perfect for me! Here's my favourite picks at the moment.


Quick ways to get the sports luxe look? High necks, like on the dress, tee & co-ord. Stripes, like on the leggings and waistband of the skirt. And leather. Add some high top trainers, or converse and ta da!
I'm in love with these high neck style tees & dresses, and you can't go wrong with a good co-ord set, and a backpack is the handiest thing, holds everything, and no more achy arms! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear !
    You have such a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc/g+/bloglovin ? I also switch textlinks and banners.
    Thanks already & Let me know :)
    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Sehr schöner Post und ich werd auf jeden Fall öfters auf deinem Blog vorbeischauen!
    Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mal bei mir vorbei siehst!


    Liebe Grüße,

    WMBG

    WMBG//Instagram//Lookbook//Facebook//Kleiderkreisel

    ReplyDelete