Monday, 2 September 2013

Graze Box Review

I'm sure you've seen these boxes everywhere, and if you haven't tried them yet then why not?! I have a code to get my first box free, then I just canceled the subscription so I'm not left paying for anything. I can't remember where I got the code from but there are always ones avaliable if you just google 'free first graze box' or something similar. 





I'm not a huge fan of dried fruit, I often find them too sweet which just ends up hurting my teeth (I have weirdly sensitive teeth when it comes to sweet foods). But this ones a bit different because I'd never tried any of these dried fruits before except for raisins! I loved the pineapple and cherry, they were definitely my favourites!


I loved the cheese cashews and the herd crackers, but I was disappointed with the salsa corn sticks, they just tasted bland really. 


I'm so glad I got a flapjack included, as I love flapjack, and this didn't let me down! It was packed full of flavor, and under 250 calories! Definitely one for a sweet tooth.


I was pleasantly surprised with this one, firstly I thought the bag would be tiny, and secondly I though they'd take 'lightly salted' very seriously. But the bag size was perfect for 1 person, I hate how popcorn comes in such big bags, sometimes I just want to eat popcorn without having to share the bag with someone just to finish it. Also it was packed with flavor, each piece tasted salted, without being over powering!

Have you tried a graze box?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment