Thursday, 29 August 2013

Primark Autumn/Winter 2013 Favourites

printed midi dress - £10 // paisley trousers // skater dress - £13 // tartan scarf // cut out PU crop top // asymmetric zip clutch // oversized shirt


If you read my blog, you'll know I'm a huge fan of Primark, I'm always buying from there! So when I saw there autumn/winter collection, I just had to share with you my favourite pieces. Click here to see the entire collection. These are my favourites so far! I love the brightness of the midi dress, and I've seen the skater dress in person and it's just as pretty as the picture. Patterned trousers are so hot right now, I really want some, and I love how these are colorful, without being in your face.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have found this post! hehe I am going to Primark on Monday to get some new things for my Autumn/Winter so this is perfect :D Thanks! xx

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red dress! Check out my picks for the fall- http://walpolehopsthepond.blogspot.com/2013/09/primarkfall2013.html

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete