Friday, 9 August 2013

Chi Chi Favourites

EtailPR have set a new blogger challenge up, to show them your favourite pieces from Chi Chi. The winner will get a £200 voucher to spend on Chi Chi! If you want to know more about the challenge click here.
Lizette                   Catalina                  Bryana

The first of my favourites are all skater style! I'm so glad skater styles are still "in" because it has to be one of the most flattery styles, ever! (For me anyways!!). I love the first two dresses because they are so simple, then you have that small bit of print which makes it look much more expensive, and so damn pretty! And the last one I love because of the print! It's a perfect day to night dress. And all of the dresses are under £50! 

Florita                     Jana                      Imani

These maxi dresses are just so pretty! If only I had a ball to go to or something... haha! However the first one is so light and summery I could wear it whenever! I just keep imagining it on a beach... somewhere very hot.. The print is so pretty, and I love the crossed bit at the top! It's perfect for day or night so it's not limited to one event. If I did have a fancy event to attend, Jana or Imani would be my first choices. Jana is only £22.99 which is such a bargain!

Yasmin                    Eldora                      Maribel

The first one is not your typical bandage dress, it's so pretty and cute! It hugs your figure, but isn't as showy as the other two. However I do love the other two, because they are quite showy, but not too short or showing too much skin! They are the perfect dresses for a night out, as they look like they could be quite comfy as well as look good (win win!). They are the more expensive dresses, because they are from the Couture range, but with how they look they are definitely worth it! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, hope you win :) I love the florita dress and I am a massive fan of any style skater dresses, they are such a flattering shape.

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete