Monday, 29 July 2013

Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist


Another competition from Money Supermarket. This time you have to list your ultimate summer driving playlist, you know the songs that pop up as you're cruising down a country lane, making you turn the volume right up and sing your heart out!

"Why?
There is a serious message behind the idea of a great driving soundtrack. THINK! research suggests that almost 20% of accidents on major roads are sleep or tiredness related. Long journeys on motorways can lead to a lack of concentration and, as well as other preventative measures, listening to songs you love can be a great way to stay alert and focused on the road."

For me, as I can't drive, my summers spent in a car are with my dad, and his very old taste in music.There are days when he'll let me put the radio on, but most of my memories are with a bright green cassette tape (yep, my dads car still has a cassette player!). He would play it in everything car journey, I used to hate the thing, but now I know all the words, and even what song after each other! So my playlist has to be these 3 songs from the tape:

1. OPM - Heaven Is A Halfpipe
2. Don McLean - American Pie
3. Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

p.s. I did have to google all the lyrics as there was no way I could name all the song titles and artists! :P
/image from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment