Saturday, 13 July 2013

Love My Vouchers

You might notice a new widget in the friends/sponsors area... this one:




It links back to this little website here. The website is called Love My Vouchers and it gives you lots and lots of voucher codes to use online and save you money! Whenever I order online I always to a search around to see if their are any voucher codes on at the moment, even if i'm just saving on delivery - it all adds up! Love My Vouchers have a range of category's to choice from, this includes Fashion. Beauty, Food, Home and many more.

They are also recruiting bloggers to help them advertise their site, just like i'm doing! All you need to do is sign up here, add the widget to the site, then you earn commission on any sales that are made when people click through the widget on your site! - So simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment