Thursday, 20 June 2013

Shopcade

I bet you're wondering... What is Shopcade?! Shopcade is online shopping with a twist, not only can you buy things (obviously), but you can also create wishlists, get deals on your shopping items, earn points and make money from shopping! You can earn points from buying things on the site, or just logging in regularly. 

For me the best thing about the site is the wishlist, I love a good wishlist! I wish everyone online retailer had wishlists available, it would make shopping so much easier! Here's a peak into my wishlist on the site:

Evita Maxi Dress, Nude and Blue Dip Dye Maxi Skirt, Resort Bandeau Bikini with Ruched Brief, Slogan Sweatshirt, Striped Denim Hot Pants, Aztec Denim Shorts.

EtailPR are running a competition with ASOS and Shopcade to win £400 worth of vouchers, for more information on the competition see their blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment