Saturday, 25 May 2013

May Wishlist



These are just a few of the things I've been lusting over in May. When they're all put together they look quite random, but a few of them are things I need rather than wont. Like the uggs, i'm in desperate need of some new ones as mine are a complete state! I've recently been tying my hair up a lot more often, and the bobble is a great way of making a ponytail dressed up! I love big statement necklaces, and long earrings. The clutch is need, but the grey is such a beautiful colour! The tank would go perfect with disco pants and converse, and the sweat pants are a need as I don't really have any lounging around the house clothes, except for pj's! 

What have you been lusting after this month?
xo

6 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit that the model is wearing with the playsuit. The studded shoes are cute as well

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, I love those hats, I wish I could pull them off! x

      Delete
  2. Great list, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Found you on BBunite blog hop page. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete