Wednesday, 10 October 2012

review: Claireabella Polo Jute





Polo Jute* - ToxicFox - £24.99 

I was sent this Claireabella Polo Jute from Toxic Fox to review for you guys. Claireabella bags are hugely popular, and whilst I never jumped on the band wagon, I always wanted one, but I wasn't sure of a place that did them to the quality I would want. I don't want to be paying out over £30 for a bag that looks like a child has painted it! This is the first thing that impressed me on this bag - the quality is amazing! It's hand painted, but doesn't look childish - the detail and design looks professional. Secondly it's only £24.99! The bag itself is quite small, I myself would prefer to have a larger one, for shopping (etc). However Toxic Fox has a lot of different size options available, see here for their options - the large jute being only £40. £40 is a good price for a high quality hand painted bag. It can be personalised with a name, hair colour, eye colour, hair length, outfit and skin tone! They make the perfect presents for anyone, because not only are they good for clothes shopping/ taking to school etc, they are perfect for food shopping, so all the mums can use them too! (Truth be told, I do want a big one for food shopping...)

This bag, although being small, can also be used for so much. I love the fact it has a small tag which says "Hand made with love", because it just makes me think it's perfect to put a present in, then as well as a present they get a cute handmade bag! The personalised bags are a nice and thoughtful gift, showing you really know the person by picking their hair/outfit/eye style. 

8 comments:

  1. I really love these bags so much!! I'm so tempted by them, I think its definitely a great one for your Christmas list :)

    Great review! And so lucky to have received one!! I am extremely jealous!!!

    Hollie x

    www.holliegrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love them to, defo considering getting one with my name on! x

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for The Liebster Award, check out my blog for details!

    http://thevisionshazy.blogspot.sg/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this :) So cute!!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! <a href=" http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right:') Will check it out now xx

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this brand! Thanks for sharing this with us. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And thanks for following xx

      Delete