Sunday, 19 August 2012

this is the last time you say?

Yesterday me and my friends went out, half to celebrate our A-levels, and half to celebrate it being the last time we'll probably go out, since we're off to different universities. It ended up being only 3 of us, but it was such a good night because everywhere was packed, and it was quite warm all night, we even ended up staying out till 4am, which doesn't usually happen (my feet are now paying for it!).
I also realised it's 3 weeks yesterday until I move to Birmingham! woo!



top - new look
skirt - ebay
bag - accessorize 
shoes - ebay

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the assymetrically hem of the skirt.

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee your skirt :)

    ENTER MY CLOTHES GIVEAWAY, YOU GET TO PICK ANY ITEM OF CLOTHING YOU WANT FROM MAX C WEBSITE!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete