Saturday, 25 August 2012

Treating myself shopping list /wishlist


After holding back on my spending (sort of) all summer, it's time to spend! I've got into uni, and with 2 weeks left before I can finally treat myself! I've had a shopping list on my phone for ages, and It's grown! I'm going into town Tuesday, where I hope to make a major dint in the list!

The picture shows not even half of the things on my list because half of what I want is from Primark, and they, of course don't have the best website.

I've needed a white nail varnish for a while (needed- lol!), but I'm not sure if I'll actually get a Barry M because Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on Rimmel atm! Which brings me to the matte top coat - this is actually perfect! I love matte nail varnish, and this beauty will transform any nail varnish to matte! I've also wanted a new mascara - and I've heard great things about Falsies. I've also heard great things about the nose strips, but I haven't seen them anywhere in my town - glad they are on ebay!

I have been planning outfits for Freshers week, because 3 of the events are fancy dress - which is why I need the glasses - geek glasses for a "school disco"! The striped top is for the pirate party, not sure if I'll actually get that one, or one similar - I know it's got to be stripey, then I'll get it a few sizes to big so I can destroy it for the proper pirate look!

The leggings are something I've wanted for ages, but I've been in Matalan a few times and not seen them in there, but I've also seen some on New Look's website, so hopefully one of them will sell them! I need a small black bag, with a long chain, for when I go out and don't want to take lots of things, but I think I will be going to Primark for one! And I've wanted mock suspender tights for ages now, but didn't want tospend £10+ for the Pretty Polly ones, so I was amazed when I saw new look did their own version. And the shoes are because I don't actually own any trainers, and when I go to uni I will be signing up to the gym!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing leggings! I love the bag too!

    I have a giveaway right now, join if you want to! :)
    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.hu/2012/08/giveaway-win-50-coupon-from-efoxcity.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thanks for letting me know, I've entered it now :) xo

      Delete