Wednesday, 8 August 2012

recent purchase: MUA

I am a MUA virgin! So when I saw they had an offer going for 25% off and free delivery if you spend over £10, I jumped at the chance! I've been needing a few make up bits anyway, plus I received £125 from my college for having 100% attendance in the last term, so I deserved the treat. I spent exactly £10, so this all came to £7.50 with the code. 8 things for £7.50 is amazing, that's under £1 each!


lipsticks - shade 5, shade 12 and shade 15.

extreme curl mascara, extreme felt eye liner, concealer stick in light

nail varnish: shade 5 and frozen yoghurt 

2 comments:

  1. You'll love them all! MUA is fantastic, haven't tried their mascara though so hope you'll update with how you get on! Loving the frozen yoghurt nail polish! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be reviewing it! x

      Delete