Friday, 27 July 2012

review: TRESemme diffuser dryer 2200

I've had this hair dryer since March, but I've never gotten round to trying the "soft finger diffuser". It's detachable, which is why I haven't tried it yet, as I've just been using it plain for drying my hair. The soft finger diffuser is supposed to enhance curls, but I hadn't tried it until now because I didn't want it too make my hair unbearable, then have to go to college or something like it!

This is what the diffuser looks like. It's a lot wider than the plain hair dryer, so it spreads the heat/air out more. The greyish looking things are soft, which I'm guessing is where the name comes from! 


The picture on the left shows my hair naturally, the picture on the right shows it after using this hair dryer. The picture doesn't do it justice. Normally my hair has one or two waves, then the rest is flicks! After using the hair dryer it was wavy all over, with some curls (which is what I expected, waves rather than curls). It also added a lot of volume, without making it frizzy and without making me look like Hermione in the first Harry Potter film! :P)

Again, the picture doesn't do it justice! It reminds me a lot of a beach style, wavy but not perfect! Overall I'm really happy with it, it worked better than expected. I love the volume it gives, and the waves of course. It's perfect if your not looking for a perfect style, or if you want to put your hair up, like in a bun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like it worked really well! I'm lucky to have naturally curly hair which is good, it takes alot to get it straight though haha!
    Great blog :)

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.com) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beachy waves! Love it looks gorgeous xx

    Have a peak at my outfit post from today! http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh your hair looks so goregous, natural and effortless! If I had long hair I would really give this hairdryer a try...damn my short hair! And lovely blog btw!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete