Tuesday, 17 July 2012

RedRock blogger challenge

After doing the ASOS blogger challenge, I have become a little obsessed with these little challenges. I love putting outfits together and I often spend ages just looking through a website making a wishlist:P
RedRock have put together a challenge for bloggers, with the chance to win a RedRock goodie bag, and the winning post will feature on their blog. For more info on the challenge, click here
This is my entry:

shorts - RedRock (ASOS marketplace): £36, t-shirt - Orange Circle: £14.45, 
shoes - Topshop: £28, bag - River Island: £28, ear cuff - ASOS: £8

The inspiration for my outfit was going to a gig, or festival - or similar events. For the RedRock item I picked the high waisted studded shorts, because they have a little of everything I'm loving at the moment. I love bright bold colours, and this colour is beautiful (I even have jeans in a similar colour), and I love everything high waisted - plus they are studded which is like heaven in shorts for me! The shoes aren't the best for muddy festivals - but maybe it could be a festival abroad, in nicer weather :P
The top is mens, because then it would have a nice baggy effect when tucked into the shorts - plus I'd either roll the sleeves or cut them off to make it a bit girly. I picked the deathly hallows t-shirt because I wanted a nice and simple top, but something fun - and I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter! The bag adds more colour to the outfit, plus it's perfect for a festival with all it's compartments and the fact that it's a rucksack. Then the ear cuff is because, well it's beautiful! I goes well with the festival/hipster feel of the shorts! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I have those shoes! They are soooo comfy :D Ive followed, check mine out? http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the deathly hallows tee!! Would definitely wear to a festival X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moodboard.

    Love the blog.

    Sheree x

    @shereemilli

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cool, another blogger challenge! thanks for the heads up! :D i really like this outfit, especially the shirt! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete