Saturday, 7 July 2012

Chubby Brown!

denim jacket - primark, bralet - new look, skirt - market, bracelet/ring - ASOS

I'd had my eye on this bralet for a while, but I didn't want to pay £21.99 'cause I thought I could find a cheaper one somewhere! But then new look went and had a sale, and reduced it to £9! I love when that happens :)
So yesterday I went to see Roy Chubby Brown live. I have never seen any of his material before, I only went for because I got the tickets for mum (such a good daughter:D ). Everyone warned me before about his "type" of comedy, that he is quite rude/crude, but I didn't think he was too bad. Not really my kind of thing, but he was good in some parts. I'm more of a Lee Evans/ Michael McIntyre kind of girl! 
I don't know how regular these outfit posts will be, as most of my days are spent in pjs with my hair tied up. But I am getting into this blog atm, and have lots of ideas and things to start posting about.
At the moment, I'm trying to save money. I have a lot of things I need to buy a lot of things for uni, but I don't want to buy anything until I have my results, and a secured place. So after August 16th I will hopefully have a lot to celebrate! If I do get the results I hoped for, then a big clothes shop is in order! Got to treat myself :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment