Sunday, 8 July 2012

Barry M nail varnish wishlist!


1 - Gold Glitter: £2.99. 2 - Black: £2.99. 3 - Matt White: £2.99. 
4 - Mushroom: £2.99. 5 - Cappuccino: £2.99. 6 - Chameleon - Pink: £2.99. 
7 - Lady In Red: £2.99. 8 - Blue Moon: £2.99. 9 - Lemon Ice Cream: £2.99.


My Barry M collection is forever growing! I absolutely love their nail varnishes, because they give a good coat, and are quite affordable! Ever since boots has started stocking Barry M, my love has just grown and grown! I haven't really tried much of their make up, but I've heard good things about it.
I'm in need of a new black and white, and I think Barry M is the best place for me to go! The rest are just colours i'm currently lusting over. I love pretty much all of the pastel colours they have! I already have a lot from the collection, because they are just beautiful! And of course, how can I mention Barry M without mentioning the crackle nail varnish! The black is my fave, because it goes with everything! I love putting it with white, a simple easy way to make zebra print! :)
I'm also loving their retro range, especially the red (7). In boots they have an offer of spend over £6 on Barry M and get a retro varnish for free! Bargain!
Also ASOS usually have packs of Barry M, and they often have them on sale, so I'm always on the look out - because it makes them even cheaper!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M shade mushroom and Blue Moon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mushroom one! its gorgeous X

    ReplyDelete