Monday, 23 July 2012

aztec and pink




top - new look, jeans - ASOS, bag - ebay, 
belt - not sure (probably came with a piece of clothing), 
shoes - top shop, heart necklace - accessorize, 
danielle necklace - present, both bracelets - ebay

This is what I wore today. I was only going to town to put some money in the bank (but of course I couldn't resist a purchase or two!) but the sun was finally out so no need to wear a jacket! woohoo! I think I need to find a new place to take outfit pictures, as my room is chaos! But I tried editing the first photo so the focus was still on my outfit not the mess of a room behind me! (Yey for photofiltre!) You can't see my shoes very well, but they are the topshop ones feautured in this post here, as well as the top! And please ignore my chipping nail varnish :P

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) Love the bag! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete